As a Support Technician, you will remotely configure intelligent surveillance systems for our dealers and also provide remote technical support and assistance in resolving problems on site.
Working at Visualint provides the opportunity to develop your career with a growing company while working in a relaxed and friendly atmosphere.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
– Field incoming support requests from dealers via both email and telephone in a timely and courteous manner.
– Build rapport with our dealers and the field-based technicians.
– Document all incoming support calls, including contact, site location, contact information, and nature of problem or issue in our case management software.
– Solve technical issues using knowledge of the Visualint systems.
– Provide remote support to include installing and upgrading software, installing hardware, and configuring systems and applications.
– Coordinate warranty repair.
– Test solutions to ensure problem has been adequately resolved.
– Enter troubleshooting steps and instructions into the solutions database for future use.
– Record, track, and document the problem-solving process for each request. Include all successful and unsuccessful decisions made.
– Prioritize and escalate issues to the appropriate experienced team members, management and/or vendor.
– Develop a good understanding of the organization’s goals and objectives.
– Assist with special projects as needed. Must be willing to occasionally work to cover emergency support.
– Good team player.
– Knowledge of basic computer hardware, including desktop PCs, networking equipment, photography experience is a plus.
– Experience with desktop and mobile operating systems.
– Exceptional interpersonal skills, with a focus on rapport-building, listening, and questioning skills.
– Proven analytical and problem-solving abilities. Ability to conduct research into a wide range of issues.
– Experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment.
– Ability to present ideas in a team environment.
– Highly motivated and self-directed.
– Keen attention to detail.
– Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks at times can be a high-volume, high-pressure environment.
– Exceptional customer service orientation.
– Equivalent work experience in IT support is preferred but not essential.
– Knowledge of Video Surveillance (CCTV) would be an advantage but not essential.
Please send your full resume to firstname.lastname@example.org